So I got it in me to have a puppet photo contest.... so if you own one of my puppets, and a camera, or a friend with a camera, take photos of your Puppet Pie puppet & submit them to the fan page (the link is off to the right, there). If you don't own one of my puppets, then you should buy one.
1. Use a puppet that I made in some kind of funderful photo
2. You can submit up to 3 photos
3. Upload them to the facebook group (again, off to the right)
4. By submitting a photo, you're allowing me to pilfer & use your photos for the blog post. If you'd like to submit photos & not participate in the contest, just let me know beforehand & I won't use your photos.
5. You need to submit them by Tuesday, June 29th. I'll post a blog post on the 30th with all of the entries & you can vote on them here, on this blog.
6. Voting will take place for 1 week & will close on WednesdayJuly 7th at 11:59pm.
7. Winner will be announced on July 9th. YAY!
8. Voting is going to be via a poll on the blog. (Highly official)
9. Voting will go for a percentage of the win (totally undetermined...basically I'll allow the general public to influence my decision... Please me; please the world.)
10. Winner agrees to take a photo of themselves with their prize (which is undetermined, but already fantastic) and upload it to the facebook group (So I can steal it & put it here).
10. a) YAY!
10. b) On your mark, get set, GO!