Sunday, September 23, 2007

Me and the Commericals

I was very recently asked to make puppets for a local commercial.
Wow!

My life is weird. I enjoy weird.

It makes me think, well, maybe they were desperate...maybe I know the right people.... maybe I'm not that bad of a puppet-builder. Maybe I'll get more work from this...maybe this is just a fun jaunt...maybe I'll meet Wayne Gretzky.

All of these things could be and probably are true. A combination of talent, who you know, and dumb luck.

I will post photos of the puppets as soon as they're finished. Until then, I'm off to make some monsters for television!

2 comments:

Rocki Adams said...

Wow - I know a real life celebrity! Congrats Stacey!

Dain Q Gore said...

As I well know by now, a lot of it can be as simple as knowing the right people, or even just travelling in the right social circles.

But, even knowing the right people, you still have to be good at what you do, talented, entertaining, smart, creative and memorable, and those you are all!

Another thing that's important is being a positive person despite any difficulties or obstacles.

Being a positive person gets you lots more opportunities, which you most definitely are, and most definitely deserve!