Thursday, January 29, 2009

Meta?

I made a sandwich to be proud of.

Comicon was a success! So successful that we've decided we're going to do it again next year (Memorial Day Weekend), but next time we'll get a big space instead of the small artist's table. It will cost about 3 times as much, but I think it will be worth it.

A lot of people seemed to be interested in portrait puppets, which was nice, but I kinda don't think anything will come of it. Next year I'll make less expensive monster puppets and offer those. Oh, and next year? TOTALLY going to geek out and go all steampunked.

While there I made a myriad of finger puppets, which I'll upload to my shop throughout the week (I have a terrible sore throat/ear ache, so I'm not in a hurry to list).


Oh hey, also, I was featured on the Such Cool Stuff blog. My blogging about a blog...is that meta?

2 comments:

Matt said...

Wow! that sandwich looks awesome! Haha. This is my first time visiting your blog and I love it (as I love puppets).

Where do you sell your puppets? I'd love to take a look at some :-)

staceyrebecca said...

Hey Thanks, Matt!

my shop is at... http://www.puppetpie.com

you can also take a peek at the masses at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/staceyrebecca